RE: Tiramisu for two

 -----Original Message-----
From: fatfree-nd-request [SMTP:fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 1997 10:46 AM
To: fatfree
Subject: Tiramisu for two

Good holidays to you all. I'm looking for an easy tiramisu recipe for
two with no alcohol. Maybe served in a wine goblet???

thanks.  Susan  (-:

[Lisa Luscombe]  I have a recipe in this months Veggie Life for tiramisu,
which is vegan.  It does use brandy but I'm sure you could substitute a
flavored extract.  Its a bit high in fat (7 grams per serving) so is
inappropriate for the list.  Send me a personal email if you would like
the recipe.

Lisa Luscombe
progasst2@xxxxxxxxxx