quinoa

Seems we're on a real mashed potato thing here!  Fine with me, it's my #1
comfort food.

One of my main dishes on the 25th was potatoes mashed with quinoa (just add
the quinoa to the cooking potatoes - they'll finish around the same time)
served with seitan-sundried tomatoes-peppers on top.  You can also use quinoa
as you would rice.   It's very nutritious and yummy, too.  -Rosemary