cookbooks

I have been looking for a ff or lf vegetarian cookbook.  From what I
have seen, McDougall seems to meet what I'm looking for.  I saw a few
different McDougall cookbooks.  Anyone have a preference to which is his
best?  Also, I saw the Vegetarian cookbood by Madison and another one by
Shaw that were both very large and informative, however I wasn't sure if
they are either fat free or low fat.

since there have been other requests for cookbooks, I thought we could
all be helped at once.

Happy New Year to everyone

Thanks,

Karen