FATFREE Digest Absolute Genius of Laziness reporting in

er...um....blush....blush.....  BTW, some absolute genius of laziness on
here mentioned microwaving bell>peppers for a few minutes and then putting
them in a paper bag to steam the
>skin loose.  I did it right the first time (another quick meal on ww bread
>with garlic and basil!) and was thrilled but then forgot how many minutes to
>nuke them the next two times and, well...you can guess.  Please tell me again
>how long to leave them in, lol?  Thanks a million.

That would be me..shuffling feet in pleased embarasssment.....it's a matter
of about 30 seconds to steam the skin off of one pepper.  Of course, they
won't have that roasted flavor.  But the skins will slide right off.

--
Gloriamarie  temporally featured at
http://members.aol.com/OAMCLoop/turkey.html in San Diego where it is quite