Re: Juicers

I have one juicer- a champion juicer. It is a pain to clean, but works
fastastically. It can make nut butter and fruit butter.
When I juice I have to make it worth my while, as it's not one I get out to
make one cup of juice.

Anyone have any ideas? A few years ago the masticator got stuck on the shaft
because  the lubricant I was using got real sticky and now I can't get it off.
so I store it with the masticator on.
Takes up a lot more room. I feel a little dumb about the whole thing.
Jan Bennicoff