Wonton wrapper info

Thanks to all who gave suggestions about fillings for wonton wrappers.
My Christmas dinner appetizers went along really nicely. I made a
mini-quiche filling from 2 eggs and 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream.  Added
some chopped spinach (squeezed), small onion and chopped low-fat
cheese.  After the cups were baked, put about a tablespoon of filling in
each sup.  Bake for another 7 minutes or so, keep watching.

One suggestion that I have is that when you put these little wrappers in
the muffin cups, try to spread them apart.  Some had cooked almost
closed, so the only filling I could put in was with no cheese or onion,
or it was impossible to put ANYTHING in them.

BTW, a package of 72 wrappers is 99¢ in my local Korean grocer, they
come round or square, white or yellow.  They also had a Goya brand.

This is a really great appetizer for a large party.

Susan
vloglady@xxxxxxxxx