Fleischmann's Fat Free Spread

Our new nanny, who is now familiar with our low-fat lifestyle (altho she
doesn't use it for herself - just the kids and us), brought home the (new?)
Fleischmann's Fat Free Spread.  I haven't tried it yet but the verdict of
others in the house is that it's "not bad."  Up to this point, we've been
using low-fat margarine very sparingly.

I've examined the list of ingredients but I admit my ignorance - they don't
look any worse than those on any other package in the pantry.

Anyone have any info on this product?

	Bob Howard