juicer revisited

Kate Lutzner
12/22/97 10:19 AM
I know this topic was brought up recently, but I am thinking of purchasing
a juicer and would like to know what brands are worth considering.  I
wouldn't mind spending more money to get a really good machine.  Please
respond privately if you like and, if you are one of the individuals who
asked this question of the list recently and have already received various
opinions, please forward them to me as appropriate.

Thanks!
Kate