measuring cup for millileters, etc.

<<I need help with finding a way to measure *liquid* ingredients in fairly small
amounts, preferably in milliliters, but in ounces would be ok, too.>>

Williams-Sonoma carries a clear plastic (lexan?), cone-shaped (on a base)
measuring cup which measures in cups, ounces, millileters and maybe more.
It holds 2 cups and costs something like $6-7.  I recommend it highly.

Good luck,
Katja