Cast Iron Skillets

     I have several of these cast iron skillet & a wok.  I may be different
     from every body else, but I still treat these the same as always.  I
     boil water in them to clean then scrub with a brush & hot water.  Put
     back on the stove (turn burner on) and pour about a teaspoon of oil in
     pan.  I then wipe it out with a paper towel.  This keeps my skillets
     in perfect condition and they seam to work as well as non-stick pans.
     I can't imagine that it adds much fat to my food (no more than
     non-stick spray).

     Also, my SAD husband is the main cook in our family & absolutely
     refuses to use aluminum pans.  I don't argue with him about this
     because he is an absolutely wonderful cook (both FF & SAD) and is
     amazingly supportive of my eating habits.

     Tonya