Re: Baked Oatmeal

Hi All~

Just want to say that Jan's Baked Oatmeal is a winner and got raves at my
house.  Changed one little thing (I'm always tinkering with recipes) -- my
daughter is not very fond of raisins, so I used 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
instead and along with the tang from the lemon peel it was delicious.  Served
it with LF vanilla yogurt.  Could easily pass as a dessert.

Thanks, Jan.

~Sandee
 adritter@xxxxxxxxxxxx