Re: A great breakfast

I don't remember who orginally posted this recipe, but it is great! I thought
I'd re-post it for those of you missed it. I have added a few things and it
turned out even better. I absolutely love this recipe! Thanks!

Baked Oatmeal

3 C. oatmeal
1/2 cup brown sugar (I use Demerera sugar)
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 C. applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs worth Ener-g egg replacer equivalent
1 C. soy milk
1/2 to 1 C. raisins or one 12 oz pkg frozen blueberries, thawed
1 tsp dehydrated lemon peel or 2 tsp grated lemon zest

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl.  Mix the wet
ingredients in another bowl.  Stir the wet and dry ingredients together and
add
the raisins or blueberries.  Spread in a 9x9 pan, lightly sprayed with
nonstick
spray.  Bake 25-35 minutes.  Serve as-is, or top with some sort of milk. (I
use White Wave fresh Soy beverage)
enjoy, Jan Bennicoff