...no subject...

Can anyone help? I just moved to the Alexandria, Virginia area and would love
to find some good local vegetarian restaurants. I received a long list from
the Vegetarian Society of DC but would like some personal recommendations.
Thanks!

June Siegel
NEA
Phone:   202-822-7069
E-mail:    Jsiegel@xxxxxxx

Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of this
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.