Oats another suggestion

Hi.  I am way behind in my digests, but here's another suggestion for oat
use.  Since I am vegan I like to make some of my own bath and beauty
products.  I use oats in my facial scrub.  Here's an easy recipe for
peppermint lavendar scrub.

3 parts oats
1 part corn meal
1part lavendar and peppermint (dried) in 50-50 proportion

Grind in food processor
Store in a dry container

To use: Mix 1 teaspoon with warm water and apply to face

I know this isn't food, but it's veg and ff!!!

Enjoy
Amy

Amy Oilman
Staff Geologist