Mangoes

I purchased some mangoes in my health food store and they really tasted
good. I was going to use them for  a recipe I had found in the archives.
Anyway, the day after I ate one, my lips were covered with tiny blisters.
 Someone told me that ther is something in magoes like in poison ivy.

	Anyone else out there have a problem with mangoes?  I'm disappointed
that I can't eat them anymore... --