city, PLEASE !

When writing to FATFREE, could you PLEASE include the city you are
speaking of in your post? Someone wrote about getting Boca Burgers in
Stop 'n shop and I think I can get to that in Connecticut (I'm in NYC).
Some of these markets we have no idea where they are and just to get a
general area would be extremely helpful.

If we can't tell where you are from your e-mail address, please include
the area in your message. We all who are geographically challenged thank
you.

Susan Scatena
susan192@xxxxxxxx

"Cats Rule, Dogs Drool"