Recipe Request - Pasta salad

I'm after a recipe for a pasta seasoning/sauce/dressing to be used on
a pasta salad.

Ideally I'd like it to be as low fat as possible (as I tend to eat
salads a lot).  To this end I've been toying with the use of skim
milk plain yoghurt which is very low in fat but the taste goes right
through the dressing.

If possible I'd like a "creamy style" dressing and also a more
traditional dressing.  The pasta salads tend to vary between plain
vegetable pastas to chicken pastas to anything I have on hand (I'd
appreciate any suggestions on things to try - however they must be
quick to make and not use (m)any bizarre ingredients).

thanks,
tony