Recipe archives

Hi, your listowner speaking:

I just wanted to let you know that I've started updating the recipe
archive at www.fatfree.com

I haven't updated the www archives since March 1996 and we've had 400
or so digest since then, so this should take awhile!  In any case, you
may want to check out the "most recently added recipes" page on a
regular basis over the next several months,  especially if you are new
to the list and are interested in recipes posted prior to your joining
the list.

It will be a bit before I get the search engine updated to include the
new recipes, so the "most recently added" section is the best place to
see them.

2,479 recipes and counting .. y'all are great!

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA