Found Recipe! Chickpea Crunchies

Well, I don't know where this recipe came from...but, fortunately, I found it
in my saved files!  So, apologies to the originator--whoever you are!

I haven't tried making this myself, so let me know how it turns out if you try
it!

cat

CHICKPEA CRUNCHIES
(spicy snacks under 100 calories)

2 cups cooked chickpeas,
     drained well and blotted dry
1/2 teaspoon each of the following:
     salt (omit if you used canned beans)
     black pepper
     ground cumin
     ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Toss the chickpeas with seasonings
(in a ziplock bag) and spread on a nonstick baking sheet and bake
for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.