gena-soy (?)

forgive me if i got the company's name wrong, but i called the number
that was mentioned in the digest a few weeks ago to ask for a sampler
pack of protein bars.  the woman asked where i found their number because
they have been flooded with requests (the advertising executive was
curious).  i told them the internet but while walking the dog, i realized
it came from this list.  when i called back to tell them this, the woman
i talked to asked how to subscribe so she could see the original message.
  anyhow, the point of all this is, she asked me to send a note to the
digest to tell the person who submitted their phone number "thank you"
because of all the requests for information and samples they have
received.  :-)

oh - if anyone would like their number, let me know!  :-)