another warning

Gosh, I feel like I've just been offering bad news lately.  I'll try to
redeem myself with a yummy recipe sometime soon...anyway, here's the
warning:

Bev wrote: (about Garden Vegan Burgers)

"The ingredients are water, brown rice, vital wheat gluten, bulgur
wheat, onions, mushrooms,  natural spices (sure hope that's not hidden
MSG)autolyzed yeast, OLIVE OIL, carageenan, seas salt, vegetable color."

Now, I'm not sure about the natural spices, but I recently heard that
autolyzed yeast is 'code' for MSG.  I'm not sure if this is always the
case, but it might be worth looking into if that is something that
concerns you.  I know that there are some other things as well that
really mean MSG -- maybe you could get a list somewhere off the 'net.

Sorry to rain on the parade again!  Keep up the great posts!

Suzanne