peanut butter

I have to admit, that when I saw all the discussions about peanut butter on
here recently I sort of laughed and thought why do we need it (I haven't eaten
it in about 2 years although I used to love it!).  Then last night my flatmate
went out and bought some (he is not lf by any stretch of the imagination ) and
ate it on hot toast.  The smell!!!  The cravings!!!  I thought of you guys and
thought I'd ask again where you get the lf alternative from since I wasn't
taking much notice last time...  Will it be possible for me to get it sent out
to New Zealand?

Please help, the jar is sitting in the cupboard beckoning to me....