Nutritional Yeast

Hello,I too have been trying to find out about nutritional yeast as I
have failed to be able to find it here in the UK.I have been given
information of a firm with a site at
http://www.nickint.com/yeast.shtml
  However the description there does not appear to be what I've read
about on this list
"Nickers' Yeast is naturally sweet and delicious and easy to digest.
Serving suggestion:Add a tablespoon to your morning juice or cereal.....
Delicious roasted-nut flavour enhances ..salad,veggie-burgers and
yogurt.Use as a condiment in your favourite dips,sauces dressings etc"
Does anyone know anything about this product please?I was under the
impression that it would give a cheesy flavour but I don't want to waste
my money if this is something entirely different.
Thanks
Maralyn