McDougall Program

> Hi, Recently I checked out Dr. McDougall online and there are lots of
> different books. I'm interested in losing a lot of weight as well as changing
> my diet permanently. I have already gone to no dairy, no meat or fish, and
> egg whites only. Can someone give me suggestions on which of his books would
> be more suitable? I'm also hoping to find some of them in the library.
> Thanks for any help,
> JBennicoff

Hi! I think the best book for you to check out would be the Maxium
Weight Loss one. The other two have alot of medical information and talk
about why you need to eat fat free to fix various health problems you
may have. I went ahead and bought the Maxium Weight Loss one because I
could never get it in my local library...it's always checked out!

Andie