Rice Krispie treats

You can replace the margarine in rice krispie treats by using Butter Buds
(the envelope type that you mix with water).  I have done this and they're
pretty good.  Some women's magazine will have the exact recipe with a rice
krispie ad.  ps - There is a trace of dehydrated butter in the ingredients
- I usually don't look that close.  Sorry to anyone who may be offended by
the use of Butter Buds.
Karen