asparagus and the stew recipe

I am sorry I do not remember who posted the recipe for the stew.  It was
delicious.  The recipe used the pressure cooker but I just used  a pot.  The
real hit was the Hain's Vegetarian Gravy.  It was like SAD stew.   I am going
to try the gravy with noodles  for a *beef* stroganoff.
Regarding asparagus, I eat it raw.  I cut it up and put it in salads.  It is
great raw.