Soy ideas needed

I would like to incorporate more soy into my diet, with all the recent
news about the health benefits for women.  Where do I start?  Are there
ways to incorporate soy into the foods I already enjoy?  Is soy flour a
healthy addition, and if so how much wheat flour can I safely replace
with soy?  And of couse I want low fat suggestions.  My understanding is
that toasted soy nuts are too high in fat?  Is that right?

Thanks for your ideas!

Beth