Re: Bread

Bev,

I have a question concerning this step in your bread-making method:

<I then punch it down, place it into the loaf pan and again, cover it
with a moist towel in an oven that has been turned on at 300 for a
minute, then leave it alone again for another 30 minutes.>

Do you mean turn the oven on at 300 for a minute, then turn it completely
OFF?
Or should the oven be ON during the second rising?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

-Donna
dblaine@xxxxxxxx