re: cruise-Ornish diet

We've been on two cruises since starting the Ornish diet . . . both times
we were much stricter with the diet than we are now . . . and found no
problem with eating. There are numerous options at each meal . . . and if
you call ahead and tell them of your dietary restrictions they are very
happy to please . . .

Have fun!!

Jane

Jane

Our Cayuga Lake cottage is available for rent when we're not there.
http://cyberrentals.com/NY/SegeNY.html
E-mail jbs11@xxxxxxxxxxx for details.