Bulk yeast in NYC

Hi, folks,
      I would like to thank everybody who replied to my inquiries, both
through the list and privately.   Several people mentioned buying active
dry yeast in bulk and bringing a year?s supply to Brazil, and it seems
like a good idea.   Is there any Manhattanite in the list who could
recommend a place (a discount store or something) where I could buy a
large bag of yeast in New York City, since that?s where I?m going ? Some
people mentioned Sam's and Price Cotsco, but I don't know if there is
any of those in NY.

As for Olestra, after everything I have been told, now I wouldn?t touch
it with a ten foot pole!