yams

>Does anyone have any good yam recipes?

I'm trying to find that lovely sweet potato pudding recipe on the website
after my computer 'popped it's clogs', (wink, nudge!) but here's another
idea that's easy to prepare:

EASY TZIMMES  (serves 3-4)

1     large yam, peeled and sliced into rounds
1     large apple, sliced
2     carrots, peeled and sliced
handful of pitted prunes, coarsly chopped
1/4  cup     orange juice
cinnamon, nutmeg
brown sugar (opt)
Preheat oven 350 F.
Spray a casserole, and layer with yam, carrot, apple, prunes.  Repeat
layers until full.  Pour over O.J., and sprinkle with brown sugar,
cinnamon, and a touch of nutmeg.  Bake for 1hr 15 min.

Lasts in the 'fridge and makes great leftovers.

Sharon
-------
This is a really cool site!