Re: Rice Cookers

Holly had questions about getting hard rice in her Salton rice cooker.

Holly, I too have a Salton rice cooker, and find the rice a bit dry when
prepared according to their directions.  I usually compensate by adding
just a bit more water than they call for.  I also find that the cooker
seems to perform better when making larger rather than smaller quantities
of rice.  For this reason, I usually make a huge batch of rice in it, use
what I need and freeze the rest.  Convenient too, when you want rice in a
hurry!

Hope it helps,
Wendy