Wonderslim - Not

We just found out that Wonderslim is in VERY short supply, and may even be
off the market soon because of problems at the company. The prune
substitutes don't really taste good to us, so we called the Dixie Diners
Club for recommendations. They said:

Mix 2 tsp of their Egg Not with 4 Tsp of water and substitute for every 1/4
cup of Wonderslim. (Egg Not's made from soy... 1g of fat per tsp... no
saturated fat .)

Suzie