Source for chipotle peppers?

Greetings:

I just made an incredible mexican lentil stew featuring chipotle peppers.
  I'll post it if ya want, but it's pretty easy to find by searcing on
"chipotle" in the fatfree archives.  It'll be down there on the bottom.

I used chipotle pepper sauce I found in my neighborhood's brand new Wild
Oats market.  My question is this:  what is a good source for dried chipotle
peppers?  I'd really like to have some of these as a pantry staple.  Can
someone recommend a good inexpensive source for these via mail order, or (if
you live in Sacramento) in Sacramento?

I'd appreciate it.  These peppers could easily become my new favorite thing.

Bob Williams
samcm01.hzfmjf@xxxxxxx