a berry good breakfast idea

Hi, all

    A few days ago the fresh strawberries in the market looked great and
the price was the lowest  its been since they started coming in so I
bought a basket.
    The next morning, trying to make a hurry-up breakfast, I put the ends
of a loaf of Italian sourdough bread (store-bought) into the toaster.
While it was toasting, I sliced about three or four of the  berries
crosswise into about four or five rounds each and sprinkled them
lightly with sugar.  When the toast popped up, I spooned   fat-free
cottage cheese  over each slice and arranged the sliced sweetened
berries on  top.   Just a spur of the moment thing, but it was so good -
a really fresh start to the day. I'll be making this one again - it was
so fast, easy, and delicious!
      I love this list - and I keep learning from it.
   Margaret