Dutch oven/camping recipes needed

Hello, all: After changing over to a mostly veg, 10-15% cal from fat
diet a few months ago everything is going well: but camping season
is almost here and I need some new recipes.

One of our favorite methods of cooking is using a big dutch oven
to make biscuits, upside down cakes, stews, etc.  None of these
recipes is remotely low fat and the dutch oven is not really
non-stick, nor do I have access to the electric goodies in my
kitchen when I'm camping.  Help!

I'll go first and share a favorite camping food:
Taco Rice
1 med. onion, minced
1 head garlic, peeled and minced
1 Tbs paprika
1/2 t cumin
1 Tbs chili powder
4 carrots, peeled and diced
1 can (14oz) diced toms (I recommend Muir Glen with garlic and basil)
1 cup water
1 can corn, drained
1 can kidney beans, drained
2 sm zucchini, sliced into 1/2" rounds and then cut in half
1/2 c shredded ff cheese (I like something really sharp)
2 cups rice, cooked (brown is good, but I usually use white
when camping because it cooks faster)
Slowly brown onions in a very small amt water or water/stock.
When onion are soft and smell wonderful, add garlic and spices.
Cook for a few minutes stirring everything around. Add can
toms, carrots, water.  Let simmer gently until carrots
have softened slightly (5 minutes).  Add corn and zucs, let
simmer another 10 minutes.  Sauce should thicken to
spooning consistency.  Add kidney beans, remove from heat
and spoon over rice.  Top with cheese.  Serves about 6.
Very popular with my kids and their assorted camping guests.
No clue what the nutritional analysis is.

Maureen Soar (msoar@xxxxxxxxxxxx)