Honey Herb Quick Bread

This recipe came from a friend's church fundraising cookbook, the kind
usually full of mushroom soup, miracle whip, and cool whip (or any other
kind of whip) =O).  But this one has at least one gem in it.

The herbs in this bread give it a wonderful, complex flavor.  My only
problem is not eating the whole loaf.  I have to put it out of sight or
I'll be breaking off chunks all day.

Honey Herb Quick Bread

1 cup White Flour
1 cup WW Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp Cinnamon
1     Egg equivalent
1 cup Honey
1 cup Milk or equivalent

Standard quick bread instructions...
Mix dry together, mix wet together, mix wet into dry.

Put into non-stick or sprayed loaf pan and bake at 375 F for 50 min.
Form into loaf on non-stick or sprayed sheet and bake at 375 F for 45

...or until the middle bounces back when lightly pressed down.

The original recipe called for all white flour, so that'll work too.
We used powdered egg replacer and rice milk.

 -= Keith Van Dierendonck : NovAtel Inc. =-
 -= 403-295-4921 : kvandieren@xxxxxxxxxx =-