two recipe reviews

Tried two list recipes this week: The chewy chocolate cookies
didn't turn out any better than you'd expect, being fat free,
but they might calm a craving.  The following turned out super
and would be even better with more spices (garlic!).  I used
asparagus and mushrooms instead of the squash.
--Maggie

from digest #42: