Subject: Flaxseed Oil

My reply to Sharon Manning's question regarding taking Flaxseed oil:

I stay on a VLF eating plan, so, to be sure I get all the essential fatty
acids, I alternate taking a different kind daily.  But, I recently found
one that contains all the essential fatty acids--it is called Udo's
Choice.  I figure that it is like an insurance policy and I don't have to
worry if my diet doesn't have any added oil otherwise.

I've also noticed that my skin isn't as dry looking either.
Viveca Park