activated charcoal

To Lawrence's question:
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome - which is one reason I am on this kind
of diet. I use activated charcoal maybe once every other day and it does
help the gas a little. Do not take it every day (because it does take
away minerals from your body), make sure you are taking a multivitamin,
and never take it with any other kind of supplement. Hope this
helps.....

liz

PS - thanks for everyone's response on restaurants in Toronto!