re: VLF Restaurants/Grocers in Hawaii?

There are many people into the VLF scene in Hawaii (where McDougall did
much of his early research).  So...besides other responses from
Hawaii-based subscribers, two other options are:

1)  Subscribe to Veg-HI e-mail list in advance of going to Hawaii--over 40
subscribers, so a request for info may bring a variety of opinions for you
to mull over.

In text/body of message:  subscribe veg-hi

2)  Check out the Vegetarian Society of Honolulu website:
http://envirolink.org/arrs/vsh/index.html

There you will find a restaurant list, calendar of events, and an e-mail
contact for VSH.

allen