 Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 15:15:45 -0700 (MST)
From: shish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jkeizer3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hi there
 hi Jenka K-G Congrats on the weightloss!!!i also have been regimenting
my intake, and exercising, exercising,exercising!!!have you tried adding some
weight training into your exercising yet?studies have shown that weight
training for one hour burns just as many,if not more calories and fat as does
running or bicycling for the same amount of time. (just a thought)My
workouts consist of bicycling for 30 minutes (sometimes swimming) and weight
training for 1 hour. i am not into weight to bulk up, but rather my goal is to
tone my muscles and to be stronger. i still have 5 more pounds of fat to
lose, ahhh the dreaded last 5!!! 8-)if your school has a gym for students,
check it out. meet with a trainer and have them set you up on a program
specially designed for you.another thing to try... instead of weighing yourself
, measure yourself monthly. you will find that the shrinking measurements
will make you feel alot better about yourself.(at least that is what i have found
to work well for me.)plus, its fun to look back and see what your waste,
thighs, arms, chest used to measure in at...and then pat yourself on the
back for working so hard!oh one more thing, if your school's gym offers
this. get your fat measured. sounds horrible, but it offers up another
goal to shoot for...reduce your total fat. (get it tested every 4-6 months.)
anyways, i hope that if your not doing these already, that these
suggestions do help you.good luck.
Tricia Rusch
Arizona State University
shish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx