how to make rice milk?

Hello Group.

Yummy Bulgar

Made great bulgar last night by cooking it (about
a cup and a half)  in salted water with
several whole cloves of garlic, about half a teaspoon of chopped
ginger.  Today I packed some of the leftover bulgar with pieces of
seitan, chopped mushrooms and more chopped ginger, and sprinkled with
soy sauce. Then I zapped in the microwave a few minutes. It was great....

QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP. How do I make rice milk? I'm moving to Israel
where rice milk costs $3 a box and I hate the idea of going back to
cow's milk.........

Thanks for all the great recipes and ideas..   Sharon Wolf in Berkeley CA.
                                               WOLF@xxxxxxxxxxx