easy cereal

To Ellen, who wants to start a letter campaign to increase the availability
of her favorite cereal:  With such an incredibly simple ingredient list, I
would definitely make it myself.  Bound to be far cheaper!  Are you able to
purchase chopped dates (we can buy them in bulk in the States, chopped and
rolled in oat flour even, so they don't stick together) and/or wheat bran?
Recently, we covered muesli recipes on this list, and basically the cereal
you 've described is a very, very basic muesli--could even be improved upon
with a few other things tossed into the mix.  I already posted my muesli
recipe to the list, so I'll resend it to you privately, in case you're
interested.

Gretchen
                          ======NATURAL NUTRITION======
              ======http://www.aa.net/~gregfam/nutritio.htm======