vegan crumbles

laurie mentioned "crumbles" which are superior to standard TVP--I recently
bought a 1-lb roll of "Vegan Crumbles" that was AWESOME!!!  I used it in
spaghetti sauce that I think would have fooled anyone, and alos in sloppy
Joes. Expensive, but worth it!  I have used the dry TVP that you
reconstitute, and haven't been very impressed.  I can use it in some things,
but i used it in lasagna once, and it was gross.

Gretchen