oz-->cups

>6oz flour is 275 ml which is just over a cup. So your best bet
>is probably to use a cup of each type of flour and keep the
>same quantity of yeast, salt and sugar.

Thanks, Kate.  Three people emailed me to say that
6 oz is 3/4 cups!  I could look at my measuring cup
and guess the same thing, but fortunately my parents
paid good money to a state university so I'd know
that flour is not a liquid. (Mreeowww!)

--Maggie
(Post--Hurricane Fran in North Carolina: Lectricity back on,
water drinkable, roads passable, cable TV back on--thank
goodness, in time for all the lovely new series)