Chinese Potatoes with Chili Beans

This recipe was posted on this list not so long ago, I think, but I'm afraid I have forgotten by whom.  It was *delicious*!  And incredibly easy.  If you used canned potatoes, you'd have the good ol' 5-minute dinner (well, almost!).  Great flavor.  Thanks, whoever you were!
--Ruth HoffmanLake Zurich, IL (is is winter or summer?)

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                    Chinese Potatoes With Chili Beans

Recipe By     : The Ultimate Vegetarian Cookbook
Categories    : Bean Dishes                      Beans
                Low-Fat

*****  NONE  *****

   4      Med           Potatoes -- cut in thick chunks
   3                    Green Onions -- sliced thin
   1      Large         Chili Pepper -- seeded and sliced
   1      Tbsp          Balsamic Vinegar
   2      Cloves        Garlic -- crushed
   2      Tbsp          Soy Sauce
   1      Tbsp          Sesame Seeds
                        Salt and Pepper -- to taste
   1      16 Oz Can     Kidney Beans

Boil the potatoes until they are just tender.  Do not overcook.  Drain and
reserve.
In large frying pan, stir fry the green onions and chili in vinegar for
about 1 minute.  Add garlic and fry for a few seconds longer.
Add the potatoes, stirring well, then the beans and the soy sauce.
Season to taste and cook until the vegetables are well heated through.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.