Re: Zucchini Burgers

Just wanted to than Alfred Ritte for the zucchini burgers recipe. I
tried it last night and it was tasty. I sauteed them til they were
nice-n-crispy and toasted. I only changed it a little bit and added a
bunch of herbs (fresh parsley, thyme and basil). I'm a herb freak!

Anyway, thanks. I'll defintely keep that one. -Jen Whitmer

Copyright (C) 1996       Calypso Tours, S.A.       All Rights Reserved
Calypso Tours http://calypsotours.com jwhitmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subscribe free to CRTRAVEL. E-mail calypsos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CRTRAVEL is e-mail discussion group about travel and travel
experiences to Costa Rica and Central America. Calypso monitors
the travel market and notifies subscribers about local news, specials
discounts and unpublished deals for travel to Costa Rica and C.A.