College (dorm)cooking

Krista,
There are all kinds of things you can cook in dorm.  Of course, if you  buy an
electric singel burner, that plugs into the wall, and is probably against your
dorm rules (I'm a rebel.  ;),and you can find at the grocery, or walmart
 then your options basically include anything that
doesn't require baking. If you do get one, which i highly recommmend, most
camping stores will have a recipe book that iscalled, "the single burner
Gourmet" , or something similar.  Unfortunatly these are anyhitng but lf, but I
look at them and use the ideas.  You can also get some OK microwave cookbooks,
but I'm not big on microwaves, except for reheating...
=)
Geoff