Knudsen Creamy Salsa Dip

I recently discovered the most delicious topping for baked potatoes.  It's
Knudsen Fat Free Creamy Salsa Dip.  No fat and just 20 calories per 2
tablespons. I like it much more than any fat free sour cream.  It has a
real bite to it, so skip it if you don't like spicey food.

For a fabulous creamy, spicey tomatoe sauce, I add about 1/2 cup of the
this salsa dip to any good spagetti sauce, chop up a can of artichoke
hearts packed in water, some mushrooms, a few olives, and enjoy!  It tastes
gourmet. I have served this to friends who commented that it must be
absolutely too rich to eat gilt free.  Only then did I let them in on the
truth.

Judy Swaigen